Summer Must Haves
There are some Brandywine Valley summer must-haves that are key to summer survival, and now that the lazy hazy days are really setting in, it’s time to make sure you’ve got them.
Thanks to all of these amazing Brandywine Valley colleagues for donating a little something to our summer of Buzz giveaway. We are thrilled thrilled thrilled to share these fun tickets, products, services, and opportunities with you. All you need to do to win is be a Buzz subscriber … we’re going to start giving away the giveaways this week and as long as you are a subscriber, you’re IN. Stay tuned!
1. Escape the Heat - some days, you’ve just got to beat the heat. Maybe drop in at the Skating Club of Wilmington for Wednesday night open skate? The perfect way to escape.
2. Explore Nature - did you know that members at Winterthur have dawn-to-dusk access to the expansive grounds? A family membership will do the trick - pack a picnic and enjoy the long summer days.
3. Outings outings outings - break up the monotony of babysitter days with an outing - maybe Delaware Children’s Museum, maybe Riverwalk Mini Golf? Delaware Art Museum? Visit Delaware Nature Society?
4. Summer bday to celebrate? Mr. Bill from We Kids Rock is available!
5. Take in a show at The Grand Summer Explorers program!
6. Got talent to tap in to? How about a Darlington Arts Center program?
7. School will be back in sesh before you know it - and just the trick is a Mommy & Me Blowout at Blo Blow Dry Bar or a haircut and style by Stephanie at Saroukos Hair Co.
8. Got big kids? We’ve got you covered - with tickets to Delaware Burger Battle, a ride on the Wilmington River Taxi, passes to Delaware Theatre Co. 2018-19 season.
9. Carry All - the perfect bag to carry it all is an MZ Wallace metro tote - and we’ve got one courtesy of Peter Kate.
Want to share the love? Tell your friends to subscribe to the Buzz.